The nomination for the 2020 Millennium Technology Prize will be open from 1 April to 31 July 2019.
General principles of the Millennium Technology Prize:
- Awarded to groundbreaking technological innovations that enhance the quality of people’s lives in a sustainable manner.
- The innovations have been applied in practice and are delivering extensive change now and in the future.
- The innovations stimulate further cutting edge research and development in science and technology.
- The nomination should include a Nomination Letter with a concise description of the cited innovation and the underlying technology, an assessment of the present and future impact of the innovation, as well as identification of the role of each nominee in the innovation process.
- A concise separate CV must be supplied for each nominee.
- All nomination material must be presented in English.
- Please note that self-nomination is not allowed.